Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

This Could be LOVE!!


Call me crazy!... WAIT! I take that back. I don't even want to be associated with the word crazy because what I feel is real. A little weird, but not crazy...
It's official, i'm in love with Sammie & I truly feel like he's my boyfriend. The reason why I feel this way is simple... He's a LAKERS FAN! That just turns me on & the fact that he's really freakin cute helps a lot. A man that loves the LAKERS as much as I do could get it for the rest of his life. LOL .... Of course there's more to the story but thats personal and I can't have ya'll all in my relationship like that. Sammie likes to keep things private, like Jayonce.
Sammie "Beautiful underestimates my feelings when is comes to you"
peep the link! "This could be Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment