Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

The Call



Why hello dolls & tonka trucks! Glad to see your still under our spell (evil
laugh) mahhahahaha So today’s post I will be talking about something personal
that recently happened to me. THE CALL BACK! Or in my case NO CALL BACK! NEVER
allow it to make or break you! This song right here! Rihanna did her thaang &
really just summed up & changed my attitude about the situation! What situation
you ask? So I met this little hot tottie at Club Kress out in LA (S/O to that) if
your ever in the LA area and like dancing to good music you HAVE TO GO TO CLUB
KRESS! It has two dance floors, one up stairs and another down stairs! Plays
top 40s, hip hop, and mash up. It’s PAWWWWPIN! Any who back to the main purpose
met this little hottie, ya’ll he was real cute. I think he came to the club by
his lonesome which is kind of lame. HOWEVER, all I knew was I wanted to dance
and talk to him. He looked daring! He had this little bull nose ring in, tall
and kind of looked like Travis Mccoy! So I groove with him getting my Rihanna
naughty girl grind on, then my leg STARTS CRAMPING UP! I’m like ohh snap I can’t
dance anymore my muscles done locked up on me! Ooh sweet baby JESUS! HELP ME!
HELP ME! HELP ME PLEASE! So to play off the agonizing pain I’m in, I start
talking to him. We’re vibing! It’s going cool. So we exchanging basic info; Cali
Couture meet hottie, hottie meet Cali Couture. Finally he took my number down.
In the process his phone freezes! Which was an awkward 15.5 seconds HOWEVER I
just played it off like I didn’t notice it we all have phone troubles right?
His phone came back & took down the number hugged & parted our ways. What’s
the point of this Cali Couture? Well he still HASN’T CALLED! I really don’t
believe in this wait 2weeks crap! That’s all some bullminarkie! Obviously he
wasn’t feeling me as much as I thought. Which is fine but why waste both of our
times and take down my number! Keep it real from the get go! I’m a big girl I
can handle the truth!*LADIES DON’T WORRY CAUSE THEY GOT PLENTY MORE THEY BE
FALLING LIKE THE RAIN SO WE AINT RUNNING OUT” that concludes my session for the
day, would say more but my girl Rihanna says it all! THERES PLENT MO’ FISH IN
THE SEA! Thanks for allowing me to vent dolls and tonka trucks! You’re all the
best gifts on the shelf! Post some comments bellow let us know what ya think!
XoXo- Cali Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment