Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Aldo Shoes Got me Freaking MAD MAN!

F You Aldo!!!! Being that I don't shop at Aldo often at all! I didn't know that I had to order my shoes a size bigger then my actual shoe size!!!! Gosh i'm so pissed! WTF why wasn't there some PSA on their site saying "Our shoes run hella small so therefore..." NOW I have to wait another freaking week or more to get my damn shoes that I paid for TWO weeks ago.!!!... (SMH I have a cute outfit I wanted to wear w/these shoes.) I'm so done. I need to stop shopping online! This has me thinking is Aldo really the problem or am I. Could it be that I just don't know my own shoe size? is my foot really a size 9? because last time I checked all of my shoes are size 8! I mean damn whats really going on... AND i'd be DAMNED if I pay an extra ten dollars for these shoes to be shipped back. OH NO ma'am!... ASAP I'm going to an Aldo store & they better have my same shoe I ordered stocked in my size! because if they don't, I don't know what the hell is gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment