Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good Girl Gon Gay?


Helloo Dolls and Tonka Trucks!!! Its ya girl Cali Couture here with some JUICY GOSSIP I heard this morning! Now rumors have been spreading about Rihanna’s sexual preference. Some say she’s gay some say she’s straight some say she’s bisexual. I say she’s A FREAK! Lol don’t get me wrong I love me some Ree’Ree as I like to call her! =) I love her either way. Recently model Natasha “Taiah” Burton has written a tell ALL BOOK about her life in Hollywood.. Aka she’s not being booked for modeling anymore so she needs to make some bacon to fry up and bring home. Now in this book she doesn’t particularly say “RIHANNA” but she does give her sexual experience with some “Random” r&b singer from Barbados! Go figure. Here goes an exert from her book.. Comment and tell us what you think. "Sex came up immediately. She was a freak. I wasn't in a sexual mood, I was on my spiritual journey and sex wasn't a part of my plans, it just wasn't important to me. However, that didn't stop anything. She went down and gave me h**d, I didn't stop her. She bragged about the way I tasted and then all of a sudden after I came she snapped out of it and would get right back into her music. It was like clockwork. I never went down on her, she was more interested in pleasing me." She kills me when she says “I wasn't in a sexual mood, I was on my spiritual journey and sex wasn't a part of my plans, it just wasn't important to me.” Trying to play the innocent heterosexual women. Come the hell on! Anyways post & comment! Stay FIERCE!

No comments:

Post a Comment