Search This Blog

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tax Return...

I’m getting my Taxes back soon! However, I’m in a dilemma.


Soooooo… I have plans to get my hair done. This would cost about five-hundred dollars if not more! & I’m also trying to save for me a VEHICLE... Ahhh decisions decisions. Whatever shall I do? I have wanted me a new dew for the longest time. Ladies yawls know that Indian hair is not cheap. Indian hair cost about two-hundred a pack, plus another two-hundred for me to go to the shop and get it sewed in! (Mind you I need two packs of hair) I’m just frustrated with myself because I know my priorities are jacked up. I have a ticket to pay, I have a phone bill, and I mean I have some small bills that need to get taken care of. I’m just skeptical about the decision I’m making. What if I spend all that money on some weave and then I don’t even like how it turns out! That’s six-hundred bucks I could have put towards a car! Gosh I need some true Advice! Cali Couture You got to help me out with this one! Then again I guess it wouldn’t be such a huge deal because I do have a current job and I wouldn’t be spending my whole tax return on a weave. =/ At least I'll look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment