Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Dear So&So


Dear So&So,
when was it okay for you to become a bugaboo 3.5 seconds after you got my number?
NEVER HAVE I EVER met some one who has CREEPEED me out with in record timing!
it is NOT OKAY to follow people around at the club! For peep sakes I met you at a CLUB! the chances of us getting married were slim from the beginning! AND YOU AINT USHER! ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO MAKE LOVE IN THE CLUB!! I didn't even mean to give you my number, the UV and Black Super Man drink made me do it! you annoyed me so much you should be sentence to jail time for KILLING MY BUZZ! Never have i ever had to pits,dips two step,,duck, shoulder lean, and dodge some one at a CLUB! That's just LUDICROUS! Furthermore, for your sake I would lose the number! Ive had pepper spray for 5months now and haven't been given the chance to use it, and I would LOVE to test it out! And your seriously looking like a potential candidate for the free trial! GET A LIFE! AND STAY OUT OF MINE! Thank you and God bless =)
Signed,
That PMSing HIGHLY annoyed and pissed off Cali Couture

No comments:

Post a Comment