Search This Blog

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Over the C L U B sceen.ORG

Hey dolls and tonka trucks I know it’s been a looooong time coming but don't fright we are back in full affect~ as it turns out we’re going to start making videos as well!!

Anyhow, since my toy box is my open diary; I need to share a few thangs that have been on ya girl Cali’s mind, heart, and soul lately! What's that you ask?
IM RETIRING MY PIMP CARD! I'm only 23 and I’m so over clubbing!! I think I’m going thru a midlife crisis!! Lol Im SOO OVEER The club, going out, dudes talking to me, temporary affection, gossip! Let’s just say damn near everything! Ya girl needs her own island before she becomes the wicked old lady that lives in a shoe with 50 cats. It’s that real in the streets lol; something has got to give! The club just isn't fun for me anymore! I get more excited about the process of getting fierce then actually going! The club has become a chore. And everything else that comes with it is just 3×2much!!

The things that I have been encountering are dramatic and should only happen on a soap opera! Examples- Just the other night this fool (who shall remain nameless) had the audacity to knock at my door at 1am drunk as hell talking about he misses me! What in the MGM GRANT Is that about! This "young life" is becoming more and more fictitious and artificial! I'm yearning for something R E A L solid and concrete! I'm over getting fierce to go to the club to dance to the same songs I dance to in the car FOR FREE! And being thought of as saditty just because I don't want to dance with a dude! PLUS yawls know I’ve had some bad experiences at the club! Like the boy who was a STALKER!! Did I tell y'all I seen that fool again! I LITERALLY RAN!
Point being- I think I'm going to retire from the party life young! I'd trade in nights on the dance floor for someone special to come home to any night or day!! And for all of those who go to clubs to meet cuties… Usher is a damn L I E you can't find or make love in the club so maybe you should retire with me if you believe it’s true! I’ve become Extreeeemly satisfied with a bottle of mascotto and a game of taboo! But hey that's just me! Everyone has a different time for their breaking point! Mines happened to be at 23, some never give up parting! I just hope no one in my toy box will be those 50+ still at the club every weekend! Raising up yo cane and dropping it low! =__________= you know who you are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment