Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

SLAM DISS DUNNK!


Hello toy box!!! We have some tasty drama for you're liking! So the new season of Basketball Wives LA has (well HAD) LA Laker player Ron Arrest aka peta world peace (yes he legally changed his name to that crap) wife or partner whatever they have going on Kimsha was kicked off the show!! She was in like two episodes! And I was like what happened to her! She was hilarious! Well chiiiiiild let me tell you reports have it that her and producer Shaunte aka Shaunie (Shaqs ex wife) got into it! And she kicked her off! Kimsha posted this on her Facebook account "i see they cut me off the show and left buckle ass bitches. shaunie oneal can kiss my ass. she kisses ass to that evelyn bitch and gets the bitch who fucked her husband and cut her a cheque but cant handle a real woman. FOH! all yall bitches who aint like what i have to write can kiss my ass and leave the page. sick and tired of dumb bitches fronting. like that miami hoe who was bumping pocket books with Tank on her bday. FUCK OUTTA HERE" well okaaaaay! If that ain't deep I don't know what is!!

No comments:

Post a Comment