Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

TRIED ME

I met this guy!
He seemed nice, I was light weight feeling him, so we planned to meet up one night... i'm in his city and everything; so I call him, I get no answer, then I text him, I'm like "hey where are you?" He gone text back and say "Vallejo"... VALLEJO! after we made plans to meet up&you tell me to "Leave right now" how the hell did you end up in VALLEJO! I mean really? He didn't say ANYTHING after "Vallejo" and niether did I because I felt played out and at that moment i decided to erase him from my memory.

Moving along! he calls me the next day (I didn't answer) leaves a voicemail "Aye call me I need to talk to you about lastnight" and if anyone knows me knows that i'm not with all that "Excuse type ish" so I didn't call him back. I figured if he liked me enough he would call ME back! Which he did TWO days later. However I decided to give him a second chance (Because that's the type of person I am) He tells me how he feels bad (Blah) and he wants to make it up to me (more blah) but I accepted the apology. He's saying that he's gonna pick me up and we'll go out. nine O'clock, Ten o'clock, eleven O'clock rolls by! and everybody who know me knows I don't leave my house to chill with no boy after ten because there is NOTHING for us to do! So I tell him its good maybe we can meet up tomorrow AFTER my appointment. He agrees "Oh yeah anytime tomorrow is good, I'm free. I wanna see you."
My appointment is over and I call him. NO ANSWER, a hour later he sends a text that reads "Leave at 3:30"... Hell no I'm not leaving at 3:30 matter fact i'm not leaving at all! I texted him back and said "leaving at 3:30 is not convenient for me"(there's a reason why I wanted to meet up at an earlier time, I need to be back on my side of town sooner not later) Chileeeeee' you would have thought I said something real foul because he went off honey! LOL He tried ME ya'll! Talking about I'm disrepecting him. He said I basically told him he ain't sh.it& that he's not convenient. Then he told me I had him Fugged up. Ummmm I need opinions... Did my text come off that rude? his reaction was a total left field for me. LOL



Comment & tell us what ya think! Any suggestions or any topic you would like to discuss? Send us an email at snakebitesandhighheels@gmail.com FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! WE FOLLOW BACK! BitesAndHeels also add us on facebook "Embrace Couture"

No comments:

Post a Comment