Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Lost & Found

Long time no see/read toy box! I know we’ve been on hiatus! Sometimes life just happens! To be honest I was going thru this crazy phase where I lost my desire/passion for writing. I know it sounds crazy! It was almost like I became a robot, same thing day in and day out with no emotion. I felt completely numb! I guess you can say I lost myself. It took me a long time to even realize that. I’m so use to just going thru the motions and putting on my big girl panties, and acting as if nothing fazes me. Truth be told, even super man has a kryptonite. I was absolutely lost. I was at a point in my life where I felt like a failure. I got so stuck in dwelling on what I have yet to accomplish, what I don’t have, and where I thought I should be in life. Failing to realize that I’m exactly where God wants me to be. I was so foolish comparing my life to others, that I neglected counting the many blessings that I do have. Gods blessed me with the gift to gab, and here I was in this dark hole not utilizing what God gave me. We sometimes go thru things and it seems like we’ll never see the end of it, but there’s always a meaningful lesson behind all of our adversities. I’ve been working on this piece the whole weekend, just trying to allow the words to come to me, and not forcing it out of me. Needless to say we’re back like we lost something and mean business! We thank you guys for your support and patients. It truly means the world and beyond! Thank you to the ones who commented on some of our older post, your kind words were music to our ears. Our toy box is defiantly our open very public diary; we thank you from the bottom of our hearts for spending time out of your busy days to share our world. ALSOOOOOO WE NEED TO BRING BACK HOTT TOTTIE THURSDAYS!! So If you are a hott tottie or know someone who is, send us a email with your information and a pic! If selected you can be posted on our blog! Questions, comments, want us to blogg about something EMAIL US! WE LOVE YOUR FEED BACK! Send us an email at snakebitesandhighheels@gmail.com FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! WE FOLLOW BACK! BitesAndHeels also add us on facebook "Embrace Couture" Have a beautiful day toy box!

2 comments: