Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hott Tottie Thursday!


>Hey Dolls & Tonka Trucks! Its my favorite time of the week! HOTT TOTTIE THURSDAY! Not only cause I get to look & post pictures of hotties! But also because its the END OF THE WEEK! Thank ya sweet baby Jesus! Anywho back to the storyline this weeks pick is a scrumptious up and coming STARA!! While watching NCAA March Madness UCLA vs. Florida...I happened to spot this little HOTTIE! Just dunking & diving shaking & baking his way on the court! Of which he did 4 blocks, 2 defenses. This manjoy name is Tyler Honeycutt! He's a forward first string player sophomore for UCLA! He's 6"8" & 195 pounds of Talent&SCRUMPTUNESS! He definitely gets Cali Couture's star of approval!

... Count me in too! Embrace Couture approves!Sidebar~ Tyler's favorite Athlete is None other than Kobe Bryant. That's my kind of man, he already know whats up.

No comments:

Post a Comment